Thursday, February 28, 2008

Celebration at Pancake House

Pancake House is a place close to my heart as well as with E. We met several times there while we were still dating and getting to know each other. Oh, I can’t believe I seriously wrote a cheesy statement. Oh, the heck. Anyways, for our monthsary, we decided to eat there again. It was an easy choice for two reasons: it was near my work and we were both sure that the food would be delicious. I always ordered beef tapa at PH (I love tapsilog so much!). This time though I decided to try something else and opted for Bonuan fish steak. The description said that the fish was marinated and cooked with herbs served with kangkong and salted eggs with tomatoes. E ordered pork Vienna, which was served with coleslaw. The fish steak was not that spectacular but it wasn’t bad either. The beef tapa tasted better. The pork Vienna though was really delicious especially with the sauce that came with it. The sauce was more on the sweet side. I also love ordering spaghetti at PH. Oh, and their French toast is absolutely delicious. Come to think of it, I still haven’t tried their pancakes. I guess there are still a lot to try on my next visit at PH.




No comments: