Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Amici de Don Bosco

I’ve been hearing a lot of good reviews about this place and finally, I was able to try Amici last Friday. I had to finish a lot of things at work that I skipped lunch during that day. I was really hungry when we got to Amici. It was around 4 pm and the place was empty. Only two tables were occupied when we got in but as I heard, the place could be full during meal times. The place has different counters for ordering pasta, pizza, bread and their famous gelato. E and I ordered rosemary chicken and arabiatta. The good reviews I have been hearing were correct. The pasta was so rich and they did not scrimp on the sauce. As I mentioned in the earlier post, I love meats baked or roasted with herbs. Rosemary is my favorite and so the chicken was a hit for me. At some points, E found it salty but I’m sure he agreed that it was good. Their chicken was not at all dry as it came with a sauce which I assume were drippings from the veggies and chicken. We were so full though that we were not able to try the gelato. Ainah, my classmate from La Salle, said that I really should have tried it. Maybe we can try it next time as we would surely be back. I’m hoping to try more pasta dishes aside from the usual that I can order from other resto or I can make at home.




Amici de Don Bosco
1299 A. Arnaiz Ave. (Pasay Road)
San Lorezo Village, Makati City


No comments: